hello.

Hi, I'd like to get some advice on updatiing my ubuntu saucy salamander from my external hard drive. I would like for you to send me the command to locate the update package location
The on i am using in the termina goes like this
deb file://media/drive name/mirror1310/mirror/ubuntu saucy main universe restricted multiverse Please tell me where i am going wrong because i have tried so many times and i get the message that the files cannot be found.
(I'm a beginier)

Johannes

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/