Re: Colaboração

Olá Afranio,

On Fri, Jan 03, 2014 at 06:59:03PM -0400, Afranio Oliveira wrote:

> Gostaria de participar da equipe de documentação do projeto Debian.
> Trabalho a quase cinco anos como Administrador de Rede e dês de 2011
> trabalho com servidores Debian.

The debian-doc list is an English list, you seem to have written:

"I would like to join the documentation team of the Debian project.
Working almost five years as a Network Administrator and since 2011
working with Debian servers."

Thanks for offering your help!  General information on the Debian Documentation
Project can be found at http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp.html .   There is for
instance the Debian Reference document, at
http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#quick-reference .  It's translated to
Portuguese: http://packages.debian.org/sid/debian-reference-pt .  Perhaps you
could help keeping the translation up to date?

Any other help is greatly appreciated too, of course.  Just look around and
start working on a task you like.

If you need specific help or information, please just ask :)

Bye,

Joost

--
A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency
on my part.                                      http://mdcc.cx/