Release notes comments: whats-new.po

in whats-new.po I saw that LXDE is noted as having a version number (0.5.0). This seems odd when LXDE is made out of individual components with different version numbers. I should know this as I am the upstream release manager =)

My proposal would be to remove the version number from the sentence.
Forming the following:

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu