Re: Additional config doco for networking

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 03:42:15PM +1030, Kim wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've been working on network config for hosting QEMU VMs on many VLANs.
>
> The combination of multiple-interfaces/bonding/bridging/VLANs is not
> on the network config page.
>
> Ideally the target page would be;
>   http://wiki.debian.org/NetworkConfiguration
>
> As this combination is really useful and not documented anywhere I
> can find, what is the process for submitting this doco?

You can login to update pages after making account by your self.

> Can I submit the doco in wiki.debian.org wiki markup?

Yes.

One reminder, ... if you are writing an elaborate document, please do
not clutter existing page too much.  It is best to put short place
holder to link to new full page document of yours.

Osamu

See: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki for guide to update pages