handling release-notes bugs: tagging +patch for forwarded one

Hi,

I'd like to indicate we've got a (draft) patch from Ian Campbell (sent Fri, 24
Aug 2012) for bug #658759.  So I was planning to send

 tags 658759 +patch
 thanks

to control@bugs.debian.org.

However, that bug is still the one for src:linux, i believe.  Should I clone
the bug?  How?

Thanks, Bye,

Joost

--
UNIX is not so much a product as it is a painstakingly compiled oral
history of the hacker culture. It is our Gilgamesh epic.