Re: manpages.debian.net and non-default encodings

On 27 December 2012 09:33, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> I noticed that the manpages.d.n site doesn't seem to support non-default
> encodings. The page for wireless(7) says that only Czech is available
> but the package itself also contains two French translations in
> different encodings, neither of them in the normal directory for French
> translations. Is there a place I could file a bug about this?

There is actually no package for this service, so there is no bug
"holder" per se.

You can, however, access the manpages source code (it is in the DDP
repository) and create a 'BUGS' file there to list known bugs. The
repo is available online here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/man-cgi/

Of course,  a bug fix would be even better :)

Regards

Javier