Re: wheezy release notes

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 07:45:28PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 11:40:20 -0600, David Prévot wrote:
> > On 21/07/2012 10:49, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > > "[...] adapt the build
> > > script", but he can't get to it before next week.
> >
> > The attached tiny patch should do the trick, but I can't test it right
> > now, and may not be able to fix it if something goes wrong before next
> > week, so thanks in advance for reviewing and committing.
> >
> I guess that also needs removing the $notesdir/squeeze directory first,
> unless that's removed every time already?

It's not removed, that would be too long to rebuild everything.

I've manually point the squeeze copy to the new url.

debwww@wolkenstein:/srv/www.debian.org/release-notes/squeeze$
	svn switch svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/branches/release-notes/squeeze

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debwww/cron.git;a=commitdiff;h=47dcf0fff9c413
(well wheezy release-notes will be rebuild from scratch)

The release-notes will be available soon under
http://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/releasenotes

--
Simon Paillard