Is the debian-doc kfreeBSD-ready?

Hi kFreeBSD folks, Hurd folks CC.

After taking care of the website (mostly changing “Debian GNU/Linux” to
a simple “Debian” where it's accurate), we are wondering if our Debian
documentation is kFreeBSD-ready, i.e. can we safely drop “GNU/Linux”, or
do we need to tweak the documentation first?

Le 04/04/2012 10:18, David Prévot a écrit :
> Le 14/02/2012 05:30, Paul Wise a écrit :
>> The attached patch replaces Debian GNU/Linux with Debian where relevant
>> and makes other changes needed to fix #614233.

> Are the “Debian FAQ”, the “Debian Reference Card” and the “Debian and
> Java FAQ” “kFreeBSD-ready”? Have the descriptions and contents been
> updated in the respective packages (if not, we maybe should clone this
> bug report to the respective packages, and block this one by the clones)?

Let's start small (but I won't stop anyone to process all our
documentation, of course): is the Debian refcard fine?

	http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/refcard/

Same question for the Hurd (maybe can we synchronize the doc in advance).

Regards

David