Documentation.

Hello,
My name is Pablo González and I study Master of Free Software in UOC university (Spain).

I'm working now in introduction in free software and I have a Debian case for study.

I am very interesting in presentation of Debian philosophy to my classmates.

Is very interesting for us to know the current status of the project, example of deploy of Debian in other companies, how to Debian finance the project.

Please, if you can give me some information about this issue I will make a good Debian presentation.

Thanks you very much for your help!,
Pablo.