Re: maint-guide updates (DocBook XML conversion)

Hi Osamu,

I saw your post about the migration of maint-guide to DocBook
XML. I am available for translations into Spanish and Catalan.
Tell me if you have something to do with these translations.

>If you have problem in English text, now is the good time to ask
>changes.

I sent you a file with suggested changes to the original version.
The diff file changes (in English sgml version) is attached to the email.

Regards!

I. De Marchi