Re: git-buildpackage documentation is not available on www.d.o

Hi,

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011, David Prévot wrote:
> What does the documentation team think about shipping this documentation
> in the doc part of the website, if Guido agrees?

I don't think it makes much sense. We have many Debian specific tools
whose documentation is not on www.debian.org.

I don't see what would make git-buildpackage different from the lintian
manual, or the svn-buildpackage manual.

The documentation is already embedded in the package and that's where we
expect people to get it from usually.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer