Re: possible solution for: dblatex - builds probably invalid Greek document

On Tue, Oct 04, 2011 at 10:09:03PM +0200, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> On 2011-10-04 20:58, Andreas Hoenen wrote:
> > Does the parameter file respectively the patch work for you?
>
> Yes, it works perfectly, many thanks! Please close #492366.

As I see, you are using xetex backend as I did...

FYI:
xetex backend works bettwe but not perfect yet.  it screws up some
complicated table etc.  I made mait-guide ja pdf but this shortcoming
has prevented me to make pdf for debian-reference ja.

Osamu