Inaccuracies in the documentation

Greetings to the team of Debian documentation.
The reason for my contact is to help their Debian documentation.
If I'm wrong I'm sorry, but I was reading "A Brief History of Debian" http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/project-history/ch-leaders.pt.html and came across a (possible) incoherence.
Link posted on the page is put the information of the leaders of Debian using the past tense and the following information is contained:
Bdale Garbee led Debian from April 2002 until April 2003.Martin Michlmayr was elected in March 2003 and is our current leader.
It turns out that in the bottom of the page the date of the review consists of 2002, which can not be later than the above information.
2.4 (last revised July 31, 2002)
My intention is not to criticize, but help to improve Debian and Free Software in general.
Sorry for any failure in the message, because I do not know English and had to translate it from Brazilian Portuguese.
Sincerely, Natanael Henrique