Re: LaTeX to PO, and DDP hosting for the Packaging Tutorial

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 06:20:48PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> Le 27/05/2011 03:32, Lucas Nussbaum a écrit :
> > The packaging-tutorial package has now been accepted in Debian unstable,
> It's also officially online:
> 	http://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals#packaging-tutorial
> (only in the English and French page for the moment, it has just been
> committed).

If FRENCH may be available soon, can you list them like other documents.
 * Debian Packaging Tutorial
    - Availability: English [PDF]
 * ...

So things can be extensible.

> > I would very much welcome work on translating the tutorial now that its
> > situation can be considered more stable.
>
> The “translation” branch on the Git repository should provides
> everything needed to handle translation, it's still WIP but
> Jean-Philippe agreed to begins with it. Once the process will be
> properly tested and included, we will ask on debian-i18n for more
> translations (but if other translators can't wait to start, I will
> happily provides them all they need).

I guess this is enabled by using package contents....

Maybe, I should do the same for maint-guide and debian-reference since
build environment differences has caused wrong pages on the www-master
build ones.

For VCS build page, it may be better to do it somewhere else under
chroot for developers to check errors in vcs commits.

Osamu