Debian Wiki, change subscriptions

Hi all,
 I have been trying to get use and see the wiki .  There are number of
questions I have and atleast from the wiki interface there do not seem
to be any answers on the wiki itself :-

a. Who is responsible for the wiki ?

 I do know that its part users and part perhaps developers who would
write the doc. on the wiki but there doesn't seem to be a mailing list
or anywhere to ask around if any question arises. The help page
directs me to http://wiki.debian.org/HelpContents and while everything
is there about how to use MoinMoin syntax but there seems to be
nothing about subjects nor an IRC or a mailing list which can direct
people if they need some more info. Some entity whether an IRC corner
or some mailing list needs to be dedicated for this.

If there is already one of the two teams I have posted above, please
put it somewhere which is easily known/seen by people and not some
obscure corner of the wiki.

b. There may be quite a few people who might want to subscribe to a
wiki page but without registering to the wiki. For e.g. I want to
subscribe to http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWheezy but without going
through the rigamorale of registering and entering in the wiki to make
changes. It would be nice if I was able to get any or all updates of
that wiki page to my mail id .

As of today its not possible. I dunno if its possible with MoinMoin or
not or how much of a traffic and/or infrastructure would be needed for
that but it would be a good thing to have.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल