Re: ddp build failed: maint-guide.ca

HI,

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 08:59:42PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A recent build failure.

Actually, there were some build issues due to german translation.

Now you are seeing whole new problem.

This is the growing pain to move this to DocBook XML.

Please be paitient.

I put a work around, so it is building OK now.  No more PSs but all PDFs.

patching file maint-guide.ja.dbk
Hunk #1 FAILED at 18.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file maint-guide.ja.dbk.rej

patching file maint-guide.zh-cn.dbk
Hunk #1 FAILED at 18.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file maint-guide.zh-cn.dbk.rej

patching file maint-guide.zh-tw.dbk
Hunk #1 FAILED at 18.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file maint-guide.zh-tw.dbk.rej

I do not understand why these happens but ... with "|| true", I can build sort
of usable documents.

Osamu