Re: update of DDP related web pages (phase 1)

Hi,

On Mon Feb 07, 2011 at 23:04:05 +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> "Debian FAQ" is DDP document still in debiandoc-sgml.
>
> With upcoming version of debiandoc-sgml (1.2.20+), XML conversion should
> be in good shape.  I will hold off such conversion.  Then *theming* will
> be in better shape if you are talking for wheezy/
>
> > I shortly looked into them, they seem to be build with docbook.
>
> Are you talking about this for squeeze 6.0.1?

might be an option. Added d-release@ and d-cd@ to CC for that reason.
[ to put them into the loop: we are currently discussing to have some of
the docbook documentation (release notes, installation manual)
rerendered with the Debian website theme for 6.0.1 ]

> > Do you guys (from d-doc) see any possibility to help us with that?
>
> If this is changing of stylesheet only and if release manager approves,
> why not.

am i reading that correctly: You volunteer for that?

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster