question regarding release-notes:old-stuff.po

I found this message when doing translation updates for Swedish and need a hand in deciphering it.

"To configure your system's locale you can run <command>dpkg-reconfigure locales</command>. Ensure you select an UTF-8 locale when you are presented with the question asking which locale to use as a default in the system. In addition, you should review your user's locale and ensure that they do not have legacy locales definitions in user's configuration environment."

The problem is the very last sentence

"In addition, you should review your user's locale and ensure that they do not have legacy locales definitions in user's configuration environment."

my user's or my users locale?
two places.

I should go to _MY_ settings and make sure they are correct?
And when done I should do what?
Some kind of single user perspective I guess.

If I read the sentence from a system administration perspective I think it means that I should make sure that the users of the system do not have legacy locale defintion in THEIR settings.

I lean towards the latter of the two but need help to be able to do a correct translation. I've left the string fuzzy for sv/old-stuff.po for the time being =)

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu