Re: Translate of New Maintainer's Guide for brazilian portuguese

HI,

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 08:09:38PM -0300, Eder L. Marques wrote:
> Em 15/12/10 15:34, willian@ufpa.br escreveu:
> >Hi,
> >I want to translate the Debian New Mantainer's Guide for brazilian
> >portuguese.
> >
> >Anyone know someone who is already doing it?
>
> Hi Willian,
>
> Thank you for your interest in help Debian!

Thanks.

> We concentrate all efforts of translation in Brazilian Portuguese in
> our list (debian-l10n-portuguese at lists.debian.org).
>
> AFAIK, there is no current work to translate the New Maintainer's Guide.
>
> You can get the sgml and start to translate it.

Please make PO files as other new translation.

> At our list you can get the review procedures, etc.

Please read http://www.debian.org/doc/cvs and also README.translators in
source too.

Regards,

Osamu

PS: We are under deep freeze... so if we are luckey, we can aim to get
it included in next stable point release or whezy.