Re: www-master move, final steps: /doc/manuals/sgml-howto

Quoting "Osamu Aoki" <osamu@debian.org>:
More problematic is:
 http://www.debian.org/doc/docpolicy

Here, at least the following two points:

"""
 # We'll use SGML as source format.

   Note that this does not mean that users have to learn SGML
   to submit changes to our documents. We accept all other
   formats as well. However, they will be translated into
   SGML by one of the Debian-Doc people.

   The other options were: LaTeX, HTML, Texinfo, and several
   other minor formats.

 # We'll use debiandoc-sgml for our documents.

   The other options were linuxdoc-sgml or DocBook. Linuxdoc
   is no longer maintained; DocBook is judged by many to be
   too big and complex and difficult to customize.
"""

should be changed into one point:

"""
 # We are using DocBook XML for our documents.

   Note that this does not mean that users have to learn
   DocBook XML to submit changes to our documents. We accept
   other text formats as well. However, they will be
   translated into DocBook XML by one of the Debian-Doc people.

   Older documents are in debiandoc-sgml format which is
   considered obsolete.
"""

Who can change this?

Btw. both DVI and PS format are not needed nowadays, PDF
should be sufficient for most people, I assume.