ls complains about LS_COLORS after update of coreutils; shall we document this in the release notes?

Dear all,

after updating the coreutils today I was affected by bugs.debian.org/544871. It
is a transient issue that dissapears in fresh login shells, but it is
distracting. How about documenting this in the release notes, so that our users
can save their time?

I am not yet proposing a patch, since I do not know where to add the notice. Would
a “minor issues” section in issues.dbk be appropriate?

Have a nice day,

(Please CC me on replies).

--
Charles Plessy