Re: group add request

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 12:22:25AM -0600, Bdale Garbee wrote:
> Would someone with suitable privs please add me to the ddp group ASAP so
> that I can commit changes to project-history?

It's now managed as an alioth group:
http://www.debian.org/doc/cvs (under svn now despite the name)
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/ddp/

Please join the group, and wait for the approval of an admin.

> My local tree has fixes for the damage done to project-history in the CVS
> to SVN transition (debian-history package version 2.10 content was completely
> lost), and I've fixed the build deps so that removal of littex from the
> archive can happen.

Unfortunately, I don't have the admin right to approve your request.
If no admin reply in time, send the patch on the list so that someone
can commit it.

Lucas, Rapahel: can you give me admin rights on ddp alioth group ?

--
Simon Paillard