svn: Failed to add file 'trunk/quick-reference/README': object of the same name already exists

Hi,

I finally found time to move debian-reference to DDP SVN.  But now I am
facing:

svn: Failed to add file 'trunk/quick-reference/README': object of the same name already exists

I removed all the files and readded.  This was because whole tree
changed.  But it seems to be problematic.

How can I request to clean up SVN checkout tree under
manuals/quick-reference ?  Should I send rt?  Where is the URL for
instruction?

Also, new source needs asciidoc to create XML.  Is it there? rt?

Regards,

Osamu