debian.org/releases/squeeze/releasenotes: no release-notes actually (was: dead links)

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:40:00PM +0100, Vaterchen Frost wrote:
> I tied to read squeeze's release-notes bevor upgrading my Lenny.

You certainly want to read Lenny release-notes before an upgrade to
Lenny :
http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/releasenote

> All the links on this site:
> http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/releasenotes point to a site that says:
> The requested URL /releases/squeeze/armel/release-notes/ was not found on this
> server.

Actually, squeeze is the testing suite, and work on squeeze
release-notes will start some months before the release of squeeze.

To -www and -doc: since there are no squeeze release-notes available,
is everyone ok with modifying the sequeeze/releasenotes/index.wml to
tell nothing is ready yet ?

Best regards.

--
Simon Paillard