Re: www.debian.org vs. UTF-8

	Hi!

 (late, but better than never)

Am Sonntag, den 15.02.2009, 22:20 +0100 schrieb Bas Zoetekouw:
> Hi W.!
>
> > > That works.  How about changing the release notes build to create
> > > those files?
> >
> > OK, done. If anything goes wrong, this is the change to revert:
>
> Do all of our mirrors run apache?  En do all of them grant permission to
> use .htaccess files?

 I would guess that the website mirrors all run apache because of the
Content-Negotiation dependency (or I'm just ignorant to other servers
that would support that feature).

 On the other hand - I'm pretty sure that not all of them supports
custom directives through some .htaccess file. Handing out special
privileges through that feature is most propably turned off on a bigger
amount than where it's allowed.

 Hope that got considered?
Rhonda