Release Notes status; doc translations

Hi everyone :)

Will the release notes be updated further? I ask because I don't know if I need to keep on updating the directory and checking the files for changes as often as I do now. The status page [1] tells me my language is not up to 100%, but the files are all complete, and the contradiction bothers me. :S

I've added some recommendations about docs translations (and debconf) to the Releases Planning wiki page. [2]

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n

[1] http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/statistics.html

[2] http://wiki.debian.org/I18n/ReleasesPlanning