Malayalam rendering in pdf version of release notes

Hi,

Are we still using etch for building the official release notes? I'm
able to build the release-notes locally with correct rendering (I'm on
sid). Only problem is missing \" glyph. Initialy I tried with
texlive-lang-indic installed, but removing it does not make any
difference (still have correct rendering). So my conclusion is that
the culprit is old fonts in etch. Can we use the new fonts
(ttf-malayalam-fonts) from lenny?

- Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍