Re: release notes clarification and the situation for Romanian

(keep me CC-ed; dropping debian-www)

W. Martin Borgert a scris:
> On 2009-02-06 19:11, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
>> I will test some stuff on my
>> etch chroot anyway, so I will also check whether ro builds
>> with dblatex (backport from lenny) on etch, OK?
>
> Tested pdf for ro on etch (with the dblatex backport) and it
> looks fine to me. (And of course, it looks better now...)

Yes, indeed, I did the same on my laptop in a cowbuilder environment and
it worked after installing dblatex, w3m anddocbook-xsl.

Currently we've managed to complete the entire translation, but we're
wondering if a real schedule was indeed planned for the RN. We still
need to review the notes since we only managed a part of that and we're
wondering how much time do we have.

--
Regards,
EddyP