Re: Romanian Etch Release Notes fail to build

On Sun, Feb 01, 2009 at 08:30:46PM +0200, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Sun,01.Feb.09, 12:48:55, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> > On 2009-02-01 11:24, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > > I was able to build the release notes for both etch and lenny. Lenny has
> > > some errors for the pdf version, but I think they are not related (I
> > > might be missing some package).
> >
> > Andrei, do you mean "the etch release notes have errors when
> > build on lenny" or "the lenny release notes have errors"?
>
> Actually I built on sid, but debiandoc-sgml is the same.
>
> etch release notes build fine
>
> for lenny I tried only html and pdf. html was fine (as far as I can
> tell), but pdf has errors. Right now I'm a bit ill and not in the mood
> to investigate.

You are probably aware of it but Lenny's Release Notes to not require
debiandoc-sgml but use the DocBook/XML chain which I do not know ...

But trying to build it I also get same warnings such as:

(xmlroff:30798): libfo-CRITICAL **: fo_inline_fo_get_text_attr_list: assertion `FO_IS_INLINE_FO (fo_inline_fo)' failed

(xmlroff:30798): libfo-WARNING **: fo-area-page-error: Child area overflows parent area

Jens