RFH: manpages.debian.net outdated

Many might have noticed that manpages.debian.net, the location where manpages
are being server is somewhat out of date.

The problem is, the system that manpages.debian.net pointed to used to have a
full mirror (it was the ES mirror). The disks of the mirror broke, however,
and we have been unable to fix it since.

I'm looking for access to a new location where we could host the manual CGI
interface.

The man.cgi and the tools I used are available at
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ddp/man-cgi/?rev=0&sc=0

If somebody wants to host manpages.debian.net in another mirror I would
gladly change the A record to point to it or help set it up.

Regards

Javier