Re: Debian Reference ES

Hi,

Very good question.  (Folks who are translating DR, please subscribe to
debian-doc)

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 05:42:36AM +0200, Noel David Torres Taño wrote:
> Hello Osamu:
>
> I've seen in the PO file string pieces like <ulink
> url=\"&debian;\">Debian</ulink> that in the processed file look like
> hyperlinks.

Right now, you can not do that in proper way.  (There is work around but
it is a bad way.)

> How can I change the hyperlink destination? Some of them are english
> Wikipedia pages, for example, and I would chaneg them to the
> corresponding spanish pages, and the like for other links.

Proper way is to put urls.ent into po file and make po file.

Bad way is to put spanish URL in &debian; part.

Another way is to have table of URL and use it via script or later
convert it to PO file.

en: www.debian.org/index.en.html
es: www.debian.org/index.es.html

I suggest you to do the last option now so in few weeks, you get things
working.

Osamu