Re: Anomaly with quotes in Release Notes for Swedish

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009, Jens Seidel wrote:

What can I do? Is the correct thing to do just switch all ' and <quote>
to \"?

You should never switch a tag to a hard coded value, fix the quote tag
definition instead and use it everywhere. It has also the advantage that it
has to occur pairwise but how do you check for matching opening/closing "?

Good. If the original uses ' or \" I should use \" and if there are <quote> I use that.

How do I go about fixing the issue with the official builds not done correct. Where plain text work, html I guess rely on the browser's locale awareness and the PDF is just wrong?

Plain text uses ", pdf ' and html <quote> where the po file have <quote>.

any pointers at all for this issue would be appreciated, I have really no clue where to start looking.

--
/brother
http://frakalendern.se