Processed: setting package to developers-reference developers-reference-fr, tagging 538245

> #developers-reference (3.4.2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * Mention the Gandi.net hosting discount in section 4.13.
> #    Applied patch from Tim Retout. Closes: #538245.
> #
> package developers-reference developers-reference-fr
Ignoring bugs not assigned to: developers-reference developers-reference-fr

> tags 538245 + pending
Bug #538245 [developers-reference] developers-reference: add gandi.net offer to 4.13
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #538245 to the same tags previously set

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)