Re: Belarusian translation of Release notes: commited
- To: "W. Martin Borgert" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Hleb Rubanau <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Belarusian translation of Release notes: commited
- From: Simon Paillard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 00:53:17 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20090415225317.GJ8803@dedibox.ebzao.info>
- Mail-followup-to: "W. Martin Borgert" <email@example.com>, Hleb Rubanau <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 20090415075801.GA4027@beron.tangosoft.com>
- References: <20090414213400.GA4013@localhost> <[🔎] 20090415075801.GA4027@beron.tangosoft.com>
On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 09:58:01AM +0200, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> On 2009-04-15 00:34, Hleb Rubanau wrote:
> > Sorry for bothering you directly, but it seems you are the person
> > who can help to understand what can be done with Belarusian
> > translation of lenny release notes.
> Hi, unfortunately, I'm currently very busy (non-Debian stuff),
> so that I could not do anything for the r1 lenny release notes.
> Asking directly is a good idea anyway :~) I will try to add the
> translation from http://bugs.debian.org/521795 tonight. If
> anybody else is faster, please go ahead!
Thanks Hleb for your work !
* There was one gettext po4a warning (because of a missing \n with
respect to the english version), now fixed.
* I did run updatepo and unfuzzied some strings, please take care to run
updatepo before starting the translation to make sure you translate
* The html version should be visible within a few hours at:
(adding Belarussian to the page at
http://debian.org/releases/lenny/releasenotes is not done yet, to be
checked since debian.org has no translation to Belarussian yet)
> Btw. if you know how to work with subversion and alioth you
> might ask to become member of the debian-doc team and can do
> further fixes the translation yourself.
See http://debian.org/doc/cvs (don't believe the url, it's now svn and
no longer cvs)