Re: Belarusian translation of Release notes: commited

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 09:58:01AM +0200, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> On 2009-04-15 00:34, Hleb Rubanau wrote:
> > Sorry for bothering you directly, but it seems you are the person
> > who can help to understand what can be done with Belarusian
> > translation of lenny release notes.
>
> Hi, unfortunately, I'm currently very busy (non-Debian stuff),
> so that I could not do anything for the r1 lenny release notes.
> Asking directly is a good idea anyway :~) I will try to add the
> translation from http://bugs.debian.org/521795 tonight. If
> anybody else is faster, please go ahead!

Commited.
Thanks Hleb for your work !

Some remarks:
* There was one gettext po4a warning (because of a missing \n with
  respect to the english version), now fixed.

* I did run updatepo and unfuzzied some strings, please take care to run
  updatepo before starting the translation to make sure you translate
  "fresh" strings.
  http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/be/

* The html version should be visible within a few hours at:
  http://debian.org/releases/lenny/i386/release-notes/index.be.html
  (adding Belarussian to the page at
  http://debian.org/releases/lenny/releasenotes is not done yet, to be
  checked since debian.org has no translation to Belarussian yet)

> Btw. if you know how to work with subversion and alioth you
> might ask to become member of the debian-doc team and can do
> further fixes the translation yourself.

See http://debian.org/doc/cvs (don't believe the url, it's now svn and
no longer cvs)

--