Re: Release notes: Translations have to be ready in three hours

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 08:31:33PM +0000, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> the plan still is to have the translations ready until Thursday,

Oops, only hree hours left?

During a check of the current Lenny Release Notes I noticed the following
problem:

"The Debian Documentation Project" on the title page is untranslated in
http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/i386/release-notes.de.pdf

The message is translated in the PO file and it is up-to-date.

This text is also put verbatim on page 1. Why?

Jens