Re: Kernel version is shown incorrectly

On 2009-02-04 21:18, Praveen A wrote:
> It shows 2.26 many times as shown in the attachments. &kernelversion;
> variable is expanded incorrectly AFAICS.

Don't worry. This is an artefact of the "all"
pseudo-architecture we are using for testing the release notes.
It shows the kernel version for every single architecture we are
going to release. (This time it's always the same, but in the
past we had different kernel versions for some architectures.)
The real release notes are always build for one architecture,
and will therefore only show the kernel version once. You can
easily test by building the release notes for a specific
architecture, such as i386 or armel.