Translating index terms in documentation, and some notes

Hi everyone :)

The new format for the Release Notes is generally clear and useful. Since some of it is new to me, I have a question:

1. (installing.po)

# type: Content of: < chapter><section><section><variablelist><varlistentry><listitem><para>
#: en/installing.dbk:123
msgid ""
"Several devices designed to provide hardware speech synthesis are now " "supported by the installer, therefore improving its accessibility for " "visually-impaired users. <indexterm><primary>visually-impaired users</"
"primary></indexterm>"

Where is the target text for the tag <indexterm> ? We translators need to translate this tag text, to make it meaningful to users in our community, but I'm a bit nervous about translating tag text without knowing how it matches up with its target.

Do we just translate these terms in the doc files, then translate the target text in later files?

Thanks for explaining this. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n