PO4a version used to build the Release Notes?

I'm having many issues with po4a breaking up words wrapped around <indexterm>
and <acronym> in the release notes.

My po4a version (0.34) considers those as <p> and breaks paragraphs using
them in some ways that make translation more difficult and awkward even
(because it breaks sentences in half and divide them into different msgids)

Could someone please enlighten me as to which po4a version has been used to
generate (or update) the PO files for the Release Notes? I want to make sure
that I'm using the same as the one that will be used to build them.

Regards

Javier