Re: Release Notes build logs?

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 09:58:38AM +0100, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
> Could someone point me to where the RN build logs are?

http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/release-notes.log
http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/release-notes.log.0
(Yes we should move it to ddp ..)

http://cvs.debian.org/cron/parts/7release-notes?rev=1.19&view=log

> I'm interested in finding out why the draft RN translation to Spanish
> is not showing up at
> http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/i386/release-notes/index.es.html
> even though most of the content of the RN has already been translated
> in the PO files.

Actually, the romanian etch fails to build (because of utf-8 / latin
issue), it prevents the remaining languges of etch RN from being installed,
then the lenny RN from starting..

Could we change the Makefile so that a language/arch/format specific
problem doesn't block all the stuff ? (drawback: errors will be less
visible)

--
Simon Paillard