Re: po4a --previous option in release-notes

On Sat, Dec 06, 2008 at 12:49:18PM +0100, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> On 2008-12-06 09:44, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > You could make this section dependent of host type.  I used to have
> > Makefile with condition checking directory name.  If it is the same as
> > Debian machine, it was using older distribution set up.
>
> One could check for the po4a version. Sth. like this should work:
>
> $ dpkg --compare-versions \
>   $(dpkg-query --show --showformat '${Version}' po4a) ge 0.34

Well, I should have modified the Makefile myself, but :
could you plase let translators run the updatepo themselves ?

Indeed, it may create conflicts if the translation is on work, it
doesn't use the --previous option and so on.

So please let updatepo in the hands of the translators..

--
Simon Paillard
mirrors@debian.org