Re: Moved "lenny" release-notes to trunk

On 2009-01-02 13:28, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  I am currently trying a manual build of the lenny notes. If that works
> well I will enable the automatic build again.

It would be great, if you could also check, whether the build
for zh_TW PDFs works, if the font packages are installed.
(I.e. ttf-arphic-bkai00mp, ttf-arphic-bsmi00lp,
ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp, ttf-arphic-gkai00mp, ttf-arphic-ukai,
ttf-arphic-uming, ttf-bitstream-vera, ttf-dejavu.)
You could test this by issuing:
$ make pdf LINGUA=zh_TW DISABLED_PDF='' architecture=alpha
And check the PDF with:
$ evince zh_TW/release-notes.alpha.pdf

TIA!