DDP- Draft Policy - spelling diffs.

Attached are 4 diffs.

I obtained the source as instructed [1]:
:~/adev$ svn co svn://svn.debian.org/ddp/manuals/trunk/ddp-policy
--snip
Checked out revision 5282.

:~/adev/abdiff/$ l ddp-policy/en/*.diff
ddp-policy/en/common.sgml.diff
ddp-policy/en/feedback.sgml.diff
ddp-policy/en/manuals.sgml.diff
ddp-policy/en/preface.sgml.diff

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/cvs
20c20
< <p>All documention of the Debian Documentation Project (DDP) must be
---
23c23
< Note that there is currently disagreement regarding wether or not
---
> Note that there is currently disagreement regarding whether or not
109c109
< (sorted chronologically, updated as of september 2003) include:
---
> (sorted chronologically, updated as of September 2003) include:
111c111
< <!-- TODO: it would be nice to priorise this and remote the threads which
---
> <!-- TODO: it would be nice to prioritize this and remove the threads which
173c173
< ) wether or not Debian should have guidelines for material which
---
> ) whether or not Debian should have guidelines for material which
107c107
< is going to start writting a document. The use of the WNPP for avoids
---
> is going to start writing a document. The use of the WNPP for avoids
327c327
< After obtaining concensus in <email>debian-doc@lists.debian.org</email>
---
> After obtaining consensus in <email>debian-doc@lists.debian.org</email>
402c402
< <p>Depending on wether or not translations are provided
---
18c18
< hadled within the Debian project (<em>documents</em> in a broad scope,
---