Re: problem in accessing commited page

Hello,

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 07:17:15PM +0530, ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ் wrote:
> I committed the Tamil version of
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/apt-howto/?rev=0&sc=0 some time
> back and I could not access it at
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-howto/index.ta.html as I could access
> for other Languages.
>
> Please guide.

You've done right (even if I didn't check that the Makefile can compile
your translation)

Many problems here :
* as far as i know, the apt-howto has its own repository at
  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/apt-howto
  That is the place where you should commit.
  => Would a REPOSITORY_DISABLED file containing the new url ?

* bug #4481887 makes that the debian website was build from the CVS
  repository and not from the apt-howto svn repository.

* according to the crontabs that build the website, we still use the
  *CVS* of ddp instead of the *SVN* of ddp.

Regards,

--
Simon Paillard