doc-debian 3.1.6 without the FAQ content (was: Re: working on Debian FAQ for shipping with lenny [...])

Op Mon 31 Mar 2008 om 08:18:36 +0200 schreef Javier Fernandez-Sanguino:
> 2008/3/31, Joost van Baal <joostvb-debian-doc@mdcc.cx>:
> >
> >  Do you have time to upload a doc-debian package without the FAQ content
> >  within a couple of weeks?  Or would you rather have me prepare such a
> >  thing?
>
> Sure, I can handle that. Just let me know when you've finished
<snip>

OK, I'll prepare a doc-debian package without the FAQ content.  I
believe currently the doc-debian doc/Makefile and debian/ stuff is not
in any Version Control system.  I'd like to use a VCS for this.

Now, where should I put it?  In SVN in ddp/doc-debian (next to
ddp/manuals and ddp/manpages?  Or rather in ddp/manuals/doc-debian?  Or
some other place?

I expect a doc-debian 3.1.6 to be ready within about a week.

Thanks, Bye,

Joost