Tutorials

Hi!

I got question about manuals from the directory:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/

as long as I live, It was easier to me to learn from paper type books.
I do not like reading online courses. I would like to print the
manuals (security, network administration, system administration) from
the link above, but the manuals format seems to be not suitable for
that purpose.

Could You send me those tutorials converted to pdf or similar files
(or teach me how Could I do that by myself)?

Best Regards,
Robert Grubba