- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Proofread: http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/project-history/ch-detailed.en.html
- From: "David Richfield" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:01:00 +0200
- Message-id: <F026B1688DB16E488125C69B4EBE1C990549120F@vhfw303.vital.local>
Some typos and fixes for
"Corel announced it's intentions" -> "Corel announced its intentions"
"This is the first release including PowerPC and ARM ports" -> "This was
the first release including PowerPC and ARM ports"
"This was studied thoroughly by a group of interest" -> ??? I don't even
understand what is meant here...
"the same number of architectures as in sarge, it included" -> "the same
number of architectures as in sarge: it included"
"The building has burnt to the ground. The fire department has given up
every hope on protecting" -> "The building burnt to the ground. The fire
department gave up hope on protecting"
R&D Formulation Chemist
Vital Health Foods (Pty) Ltd.
+27 82 921 1817