w.d.o/d/devel-manuals.en.html has broken links

Hello!

I'm a german speaking user and was looking for the Debian Developers Reference. As I like to read English docs, I went to http://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals.en.html, but unfortunately the link to the English HTML-version of the docs was
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/index.en.html
which did not exist. Removing the ".en" yielded the searched manual.

The W3C link checker[1] told me that 6 links where broken and 8 not checkable due to robots restrictions.

Patrick
[1] http://validator.w3.org/checklink?check=Check&hide_type=all&summary=on&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.debian.org%2Fdoc%2Fdevel-manuals.en.html
--
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at tugraz dot at>
Business Development des Zentralen Informatikdienstes (ZID)