Re: Release Notes: license clarification

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 12:19:46PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 07:00:56PM +0200, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> > I ask hereby - and in private mails following this one - all
> > authors of the release notes to place their contribution to the
> > release notes under the GNU General Public license (version 2 or
> > higher) by an GPG-signed e-mail to
> > debian-doc@lists.debian.org and/or 332782@bugs.debian.org. Many
> > thanks for your collaboration.

> > jseidel (Jens? Seidel)

Yep, that's me. I'm fine with GPL v2 or later for all my contributions
(German translation, Makefile stuff, ...) and agree to this license.

Please note that beside jseidel (my old CVS account name) also
jseidel-guest is used (svn alioth account name).

Could this be cleaned up? Probably not (whould require a svn dump | sed
... | svn load) ...

Many commits from me are just checkins of other people translation. I do
not own the copyright for it. Nevertheless my commit messages should
always contain the contributor.

Jens