Re: debian-reference: typos

Thanks a lot!!!  Good job.

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 06:15:04PM +0200, AndreA Ciancone wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I want notify few typos in debian-reference.
> I hope it is the right way! I downloaded the source document from
> git archive, and I generated a diff file of my local modifications.
> You find it in attachment.

For English correction such as these, please do not hesitate to fix Wiki
page directly.

I have used your patch to locate them in original wiki and fixing them
now.

  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianReference

appendix
dataconversion
datamanagement
i18nl10n.en.xml
network
preface.en.xml
program.en.xml
systeminit.en.xml
tutorial.en.xml

All fixed.  Now synching xml from wiki....  I will upload new version
soon.

Osamu