Re: Call for translations (debian-refcard)

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:52:32 +0200, W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org> wrote:

On 2008-07-14 23:35, Andreas Fleckl wrote:
i would like to translate security to german

"Sicherheit"?

Scherz beiseite, my call was for translating the Debian
reference card. For translating the "Securing Howto" (I believe,
that's what you are referring to), contact Javier
Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs_AT_computer.org>.
Thank you!

Best regards
Andreas Fleckl

believed to be clean.